- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ranch-Chicken Tenders Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 Pound|
|Fat free ranch dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 642 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.9%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 151.8 mg
Sodium 724.1 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 54 g107.7%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Wash the chicken breast. Cut into strips, cover with olive oil.
3. Grease the baking dish with the olive oil.
4. Place the Ranch Dressing in a bowl.
5. Place the bread crumbs in a flat plate.
6. Dip each chicken strip in the ranch dressing then cover all over with the bread crumbs.
7. Place the chicken strips in the greased baking pan.
8. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Flip the strips and bake on the other side for another 10 minutes.
9. Serve Chicken Tenders with Ranch dressing dip or any dip of your choice such as Honey Mustard sauce, Barbecue sauce or ketchup.
You can cook chicken over the stove and can bake for 10 minutes in the oven.