- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Ranch Chicken Recipe Video
|Ranch dressing||4 Ounce (1 Pack, Dry)|
|Dry ranch dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed pork rinds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.4%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 317.8 mg
Sodium 626.2 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 103 g206.9%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 10.4%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Take ranch dressing and crushed pork rind in a zip lock poly bag.
3. Lock the bag opening and mix.
4. Take the egg in a larger bowl.
5. Dip chicken in the egg and then into the bag for coating.
6. Take the chicken breast out and shake to remove excess. Place in a baking tray.
7. Pop it in the oven for 30 minutes.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.