- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ramp And Vegetable Scramble Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop|
|Asparagus||1⁄3 Pound, chopped on the bias|
|Parmesan cheese shaving||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.5%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g59.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 409.6 mg
Sodium 488.3 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.4%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 24 g47.8%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sautee pan, combine the butter and olive oil.
2. Separate the ramp leaves from the cloves.
3. Add the chopped ramp leaves to the saute pan along with the mushrooms and asparagus.
4. Add salt and pepper and allow to soften for about 5 minutes.
5. Chiffonade the ramp leaves and add them to the sautee pan to wilt for a minute.
6. Whisk the eggs with a splash of milk, and pour into the pan.
7. Let it set for about 30 seconds then add salt and black pepper, and scramble until your desired consistency.
8. Grate parmesan cheese over the top and stir.
9. Garnish with extra parmesan before serving.