- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ramacipan Recipe Video
|Pecan nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Natural yeast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 63.7 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.28%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. First, break some pecan nuts into pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Toast them in the oven for five minutes.
4. Then put some natural yeast in a bowl and added salt, maple syrup, olive oil and flour.
5. Then add water and mix with hands.
6. Then take it out of the bowl and put it on the table and kneaded it for about 15 minutes.
7. Roll the dough out and sprinkled the pecans on it. Roll the pecans up inside the dough.
8. Then knead it some more. Roll it around a bit so that it had a nice smooth layer on top. Like this.
9. Put it in a bowl and put plastic over it. Leave it for a couple of hours or overnight.
10. Sprinkle some flour on top and put it on the table.
11. Cut it up into pieces to be used for different sized loaves.
12. Roll it up into a little loaf - while keeping the smooth layer on the outside intact. Cover the bread and let it rest for a while.
13. Next, roll it out a bit with a rolling pin, then fold over the sides, then roll it up, then pinch the bottom together.
14. Put the bread in the warming machine.
15. After a while take them out and cut the tops with scissors.
16. After they came out of the oven, they got sprayed with water.
17. Cut into slices and plate and serve.