- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Raisin Bread In The Bread Machine Recipe Video
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (+ 1 tbsp)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Dry milk powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, cut into 4 pieces|
|Fast rise yeast||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.2 mg
Sodium 372.4 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 13.3 g
Protein 5 g10.4%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 0.81%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, all purpose flour, dried milk powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon powder.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker and add the pieces of butter in the 4 corners of the bread maker. Add the fast rise yeast in the middle of the bread maker.
3. Put the machine on the sweet bread setting, and bake it for 2 hours, 50 minutes.
4. After 17 minutes of baking, add in the raisins and continue baking it until done.
5. Once done, remove the 1 and 1/2 pound loaf from the bread maker and let it cool down on the rack for 15 minutes before slicing it.
6. Slice the raisin bread, into desired pieces and serve with tea or coffee.