- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raisin Sandwich Cookies Recipe
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1950 Calories from Fat 944
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g165.1%
Saturated Fat 65.9 g329.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 480.3 mg
Sodium 2108.8 mg87.9%
Total Carbohydrates 256 g85.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.3%
Sugars 206.9 g
Protein 14 g28.9%
Vitamin A 67.3% Vitamin C 6.9%
Calcium 51.8% Iron 31.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to it, beating well.
4) Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder to the mixture, sifting them together.
5) Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
6) Take a pan and add the ingredients for filling in it.
7) Cook it until they turn soft , remove from heat and mash before letting it to cool.
8) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
9) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm).
10) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
11) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes approximately.
12) Spread the filling and sandwich it together before serving.