- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raisin Peek A Boo Drops Recipe
|Shortening/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), packed|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4906 Calories from Fat 1977
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 224 g343.9%
Saturated Fat 56.4 g282.2%
Trans Fat 27 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 3532.1 mg147.2%
Total Carbohydrates 688 g229.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 402.8 g
Protein 58 g115.2%
Vitamin A 14.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 14% Iron 112.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and soda.
5) Add the sifted ingredients to the eggs mixture along with the vanilla.
6) On an ungreased sheet, drop the dough in small mounds.
7) In the center of each mound, press some of the filling.
8) Top the filling with a little bit of the dough.
9) Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
10) Serve as preferred.