- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raisin Clusters Recipe
|Semi sweet chocolate||8 Ounce (8 Squares Of 1 Ounce Each)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2279 Calories from Fat 741
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g133.3%
Saturated Fat 51.5 g257.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.3 mg
Sodium 303.8 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 397 g132.2%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80.2%
Sugars 341.1 g
Protein 31 g62.4%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 74.2% Iron 60.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and grease it with oil or butter.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish place the chocolate.
3. Melt in the microwave and on MEDIUM power for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth.
4. Add milk to the chocolate and blend well until smooth.
5. Stir in the raisings until well coated.
6. Use a rounded teaspoon to drop the chocolate and raisin mixture onto the cookie sheet.
7. Allow to stand until set.
8. Refrigerate until chilled and firm.
9. Place one cluster each in foil lines sweet cases and serve as a sweet treat.