- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rainbow Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Butter||270 Gram (200 grams for cake +70 grams for frosting)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Self raising flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Whole milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (1 cup for cake +1/3 for frosting)|
|Food color||5 Gram (4 different color for rainbow effect as required)|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1144 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.8%
Saturated Fat 25.2 g126%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 242.8 mg80.9%
Sodium 866.3 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 183 g60.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 135.2 g
Protein 12 g24.8%
Vitamin A 26.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 29.8% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk after each addition.
5. Throw in flour and milk a little at a time, alternatively. Mix.
6. Into 4 bowls, evenly distribute the mixture.
7. Add different food coloring in each bowl. Fold to evenly distribute and color.
8. Spoon batter into cupcake tray in layers, as per your choice.
9. Pop it in oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
10. Take it out of the oven ,and allow it to cool.
11. For frosting, in a bowl throw butter, and whip until smooth.
12. Gradually add sugar and milk. Whip some more.
13. Into 4 bowls, pour frosting, and add food coloring to it. Mix.
14. Top cupcakes with frosting.
15. Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles and serve immediately.