- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Traditional Raheb Salad Recipe Video
|Bell pepper||1 Small|
|Scallions/Any kind of onions||2|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, partly chopped|
|Lemon||1 Small, juiced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 69 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 106.4 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 54.7%
Calcium 3% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put the whole eggplant as is (only cut and remove the stem from the top), on a baking sheet and bake it.
2. You'll understand that it is done when the juice comes out on the baking sheet and the skin is almost toasted. (It becomes soft when you punch it with a knife)
3. Let it cool for a bit then cut it in half and remove the skin.
4. Just cut it roughly into pieces and put it in the salad bowl (it's OK if it has some juice still)
5. Then chop or dice the rest of the ingredients and add them as well.
6. Finally, add the salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil to garnish it and serve.