- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Radish and Strawberry Sorbet Recipe Video
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberry||2 Cup (32 tbs), stemmed and chopped|
|Radish||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Limoncello||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.32%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 14.3 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 87.6 g
Protein 0.63 g1.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 274.8%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Stem the strawberries and chop them.
2. Chop the radishes.
3. In a food processor, pulse the radishes and the strawberries together for 30 seconds along with the limoncello.
4. In a sauce pan, drop the sugar and the water.
5. Heat it until the sugar melts.
6. Place the sauce pan in a water bath and ensure that the simple syrup is completely cooled.
7. In an ice cream maker, pour the simple syrup and the processed strawberry radish puree.
8. Let it work until the strawberry and radish puree solidifies and comes to the consistency of a slush.
9. Chill for sometime before you are ready to serve.
10.Scoop out and serve in fancy glassware garnished with mint leaves.