- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Thai Raad Na Mi Grob Recipe Video
|Chinese kale||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), slice|
|Baby corn||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop (cut diagonally into half)|
|Oyster mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chop (into bite-sized pieces)|
|Straw mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Yellow cooked noodles)|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet soy bean sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Black soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Tapioca flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs) (as required)|
|Sugar||To Taste (Optional)|
Calories 1045 Calories from Fat 582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.3%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 247 mg82.3%
Sodium 1633.2 mg68%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 44 g88.9%
Vitamin A 187.5% Vitamin C 54.3%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 24.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedDeep pan
1. Cut the baby corn diagonally into half; break the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Slice the carrots, cut the straw mushrooms in half, set aside.
3. Wash and rinse the Chinese kale and set aside.
4. Combine the pork meat with the eggs and keep it in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
5. In a pan, heat oil over a high flame, add noodles in circular shape, reduce flame. Fry until it is crunchy but not burnt. Once done transfer the noodles in a dish.
6. In the same pan, add vegetable oil, add meat. Cook meat for five minutes.
7. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and sweetened soya sauce as per taste.
8. Add mushrooms and baby corn and add some water. Cook vegetables covered for two minutes.
9. Add Chinese kale and mix well, add carrots, water and fish sauce, mix everything.
10. In a bowl, add tapioca flour into the water. Mix well.
11. Add it to the pan and cook until the sauce becomes thick.
12. Serve thai raad na mi grob hot with crispy fried noodles.