- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Special Quinoa Fruit Salad Recipe Video
|For tofu whipped cream|
|Extra firm tofu||200 Gram|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For quinoa fruit salad|
|Quinoa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fruit||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.2%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7.8 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place water and quinoa in a small pot on high heat. When it starts to boil reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir at the end to prevent sticking.
2. For tofu whipped cream – place all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
3. In a bowl, mix together quinoa with fruits, honey and raisins.
4. Add in the tofu whipped cream and mix well.
5. Serve with your favorite grilled veggies.