- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Simple Egg Sandwich Recipe Video
|Whole wheat bread slices||2 , toasted|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into thin pieces|
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.7%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 291 mg
Sodium 497.4 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 25.1% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Beat the eggs,season with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, put some butter, add the egg.
3. Apply butter(1 tablespoon) on bread toast and lay slices of tomatoes.
4. Flip over the egg and add cheese and fold the egg.
5. Cut the prepared egg into halves and place one on each slice.
6. Serve with a glass of milk.