- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Apple Dumplings Recipe
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Diced apples||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts/Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1436 Calories from Fat 464
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.7%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 276.7 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g81%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 227.9 g
Protein 15 g31%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 196%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 0.59%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Read the packet directions and prepare the biscuit mix accordingly.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a 1/2 inch thickness.
3) Spread with butter.
4) In a bowl, combine apples, cinnamon, sugar to taste and nuts and spread over the rolled out dough.
5) Roll and cut into 3/4-inch slices.
6) In a saucepan, boil together 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water.
7) Add the syrup into muffin tins or baking dish.
8) Place the apple rolls over the syrup.
9) Place in the oven at 450 degrees and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
10) Serve hot.