- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Delicious And Quick Deviled Egg From Leftover Easter Eggs Recipe Video
|Thousand island dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley/Dried parsley / pimiento / finely chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped (For Garnish)|
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 371.6 mg
Sodium 237.4 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g0.99%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 23.4% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Mash yolks and blend in 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing.
3) Refill hollowed-out egg whites.
4) Garnish with fresh (or dried) parsley, pimiento, or finely chopped green pepper, if desired.
5) Place in a nice arrangement on a serving dish.
6) You may chill these, or serve them immediately. Be sure to cover and chill any leftovers. Happy Easter! Enjoy the Quick Trick Deviled Eggs! --Betty :)