- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Tofu Salad Recipe Video
|Wheat free tamari/Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced finely|
|Firm tofu||1⁄2 Pound (0.50 Block)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy based mayonnaise||4 Tablespoon|
|Wheat-free tamari/Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced fine|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.1%
Saturated Fat 0.85 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 594.6 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 98.7%
Calcium 32.6% Iron 33.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse and press as much water out of the tofu as you can.
2) Either use two plates with a weight on top or, if you have a tofu press, use the top and bottom pieces with a weight on top.
3) Let this drain while you are chopping the vegetables and mixing the rest of the ingredients.
4) Mix everything but the tofu in a bowl.
5) Crumble the drained tofu in and mix.
6)Serve as needed.