- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Tiramisu Recipe
|Ladyfingers||12 Ounce (1 Package, Sponge Cakes)|
|Strong black coffee/Espresso coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kahlua coffee liqueur||2 Ounce|
|Mascarpone cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Available In Specialty Cheese Aisle)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), powdered|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 575 Calories from Fat 427
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.8%
Saturated Fat 25.9 g129.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127 mg
Sodium 71.1 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.5%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 12 g23.4%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 29.9%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Open the ladyfingers, separate them and using pastry brush paint them with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur.
2. With a single layer of ladyfingers line 4 martini glasses, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
3. Fit the lines of the glass by pressing the cakes down.
4. In a bowl or container beat the Mascarpone and sugar together for 2 or 3 minutes and spoon the mixture into the glasses.
5. With a cap of coffee and liqueur-soaked ladyfingers top the glasses off.
6. With cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon dust each completed dessert and serve.