- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Tiramisu Recipe
|Ladyfingers||12 Ounce (1 Package, Sponge Cakes)|
|Strong black coffee/Espresso coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coffee liqueur||2 Ounce (Kailua, Shots)|
|Kahlua coffee liqueur||2 Ounce|
|Mascarpone cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Available In Specialty Cheese Aisle)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), powdered|
|Confectioner’s sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), powdered|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
Calories 602 Calories from Fat 427
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.8%
Saturated Fat 25.9 g129.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 127 mg
Sodium 62.5 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 23.2 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 7.5%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Open the ladyfingers, separate them and using pastry brush paint them with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur.
2. With a single layer of ladyfingers line 4 martini glasses, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
3. Fit the lines of the glass by pressing the cakes down.
4. In a bowl or container beat the Mascarpone and sugar together for 2 or 3 minutes and spoon the mixture into the glasses.
5. With a cap of coffee and liqueur-soaked ladyfingers top the glasses off.
6. With cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon dust each completed dessert and serve.