- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Tamari Almonds Recipe Video
|Wheat free tamari soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raw almonds||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tamari soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Wheat Free)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1725 Calories from Fat 1184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g217.6%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7556.9 mg314.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 35.4 g141.6%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 76 g151.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 76.8% Iron 67.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2) Mix the almonds and tamari in a bowl and let them sit for about 10 minutes.
3) Spread the almonds in one layer on the cookie sheet.
4) Bake them for 10 minutes.
5) Turn them with a spatula, spread them out, and bake for another 10 minutes.
6) At this point, just turn off the oven and let it cool down.
7) In about an hour, they should be cool.
8) Store in an air tight container (glass, polycarbonate plastic, etc.).
9) They will keep for several weeks.
10)Serve as needed.