- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, cut into half|
|Lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (from 4 or 5 lemons)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (or more)|
|Sparkling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mint leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel slice||4 Small|
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.39 g0.59%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.7 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 57.5 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 175.8%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a sauce pan put water and sugar. Place it on medium heat and stir occasionally till sugar dissolves. This takes about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
2. In a blender put the strawberries and blend till pureed.
3. In the saucepan with sugar water, pour the lemon juice and put few slices of lemon peel.
4. In a large pitcher put ice cubes, pour the sugar lemon juice mixture, strawberry puree, sparkling water and mix well.
5. In a serving glass, pour the strawberry lemonade and serve garnished with mint leaves.