- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe Video
|Light muscovado sugar||50 Gram|
|Double cream||75 Milliliter|
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.3 mg
Sodium 88.1 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.57%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F (gas mark 6).
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash/crumble the muffins and then add current. Stir well.
3. In a grease oven proof dish, pour and flatten the mixture at the bottom.
4. Warp the dish with foil and pop in oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Place a small saucepan on low flame, combine butter, cream, and sugar in it. Mix and cook until melted and smooth.
6. Remove the pudding from oven and pour sauce straight on top.
7. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!