- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Sausage Rollups Recipe
|Crescent dough||8 Ounce (Quick, 1 Can)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), freshly grated|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Sausage links||8 , frozen, thawed (Quick Cooking)|
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 460
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 115.4 mg
Sodium 1388.5 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 25 g51%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350° separate dough into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal.
2. Brush each rectangle with melted butter.
3. In a bowl combine cheese and oregano and sprinkle over dough.
4. Cut each rectangle in half to form squares.
5. Place a sausage link on each square and roll up.
6. Cut each roll into 3 pieces and secure each with toothpick.
7. Bake on ungreased baking sheet 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Serve Quick Sausage Rollups hot with sauce or as desired.