- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Raspberry Jam Recipe
|Castor sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Raspberries||8 Ounce, Defrosted (225 Gram, Fresh Or Frozen)|
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.74 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.1 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.5%
Sugars 61.7 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 49.5%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and 2 tablespoon of water. Bring this to a boil to dissolve the sugar.
2) Add raspberries and again allow this to boil.
3) Cook for another 3-4 minutes until the raspberry breaks down to make a thick and jam-like sauce.
4) Store inside refrigerator for later use.
5) Serve this as a garnish on the rice pudding.