- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Pasta & Tuna Dinner Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Lemon||1 Medium, zest grated and juice extracted|
|Tuna in oil||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon ((to taste))|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon ((to taste))|
|Pasta||12 Ounce, cooked and drained|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, freshly chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
Calories 1119 Calories from Fat 375
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.9%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.1 mg
Sodium 922.1 mg38.4%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g43.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.7%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 50 g100.3%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 72.7%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, take tuna along with the oil; add olive oil, capers, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and lemon zest and lemon juice.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the cooked and drained pasta and mix well.
4. Add the freshly chopped parsley and mix well.
5. Plate the pasta and grate parmesan cheese on top before serving.