- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Pasta & Tuna Dinner Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Lemon||1 Medium, zest grated and juice extracted|
|Tuna in oil||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon ((to taste))|
|Pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon ((to taste))|
|Pasta||12 Ounce, cooked and drained|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, freshly chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
Calories 919 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.5%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.1 mg1.7%
Sodium 497.1 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g43.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.7%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 25 g50.3%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 72.7%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, take tuna along with the oil; add olive oil, capers, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and lemon zest and lemon juice.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the cooked and drained pasta and mix well.
4. Add the freshly chopped parsley and mix well.
5. Plate the pasta and grate parmesan cheese on top before serving.