- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick N Easy Meatloaf Recipe
|Whole wheat bread slices/White bread||3 , each slice quartered|
|Green pepper||1 Small, cut into 12 pieces|
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.8%
Saturated Fat 11.6 g57.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.2 mg
Sodium 505.2 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 22 g44.5%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop bread coarsely. Keep aside in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop green pepper coarsely. Mix with chopped bread.
4. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop onion coarsely. Add with bread crumbs.
5. Mix in egg, ground beef, seasonings and milk with bread crumbs. Using hand mix thoroughly.
6. Shape into 9 by 5 inch loaf.
7. Take a shallow baking pan and place meat into it.
8. Top 2 tablespoon catsup on meat loaf and spread evenly.
9. Place in the oven and bake for 60 minutes.
10. Take out and allow to cool for about 5 to 10 minutes.
11. Slice and serve.