- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Mango Chunda (Sweet and Sour Chutney) Recipe Video
|Raw mango||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), shredded|
|Shredded onion||6 Tablespoon|
|Cumin powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use as per your taste)|
|Sugar/Jaggery||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Red chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use as per your taste)|
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.47 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 103.1 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 21.7 g
Protein 0.64 g1.3%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 27.3%
Calcium 2% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Shred the raw mango and squeeze out all the water from it and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Take a bowl, add the shredded raw mango, shredded onion, salt, cumin powder and sugar. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
3. Add a little bit of red chili powder and mix well.
4. Refrigerate this mango chutney (it has a shelf life of up to 2 weeks).
5. Serve this chutney chilled or at room temperature.