- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Italian Rum Cake Cups Recipe
|Sponge cakes||4 (Store Brought)|
|Instant vanilla pudding/Prepared vanilla pudding - 4 servings, store-bought||2 Cup (32 tbs), instant one prepared according to package|
|Strawberries||8 Large, sliced|
|Almonds||2 Ounce, sliced (1 Package)|
Calories 823 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 153.2 mg
Sodium 1268.2 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 158 g52.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 117.6 g
Protein 11 g23%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 52.9%
Calcium 15.9% Iron 27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Arrange 4 small glass dessert cups.
2) On a work surface, spread the 4 individual cakes.
3) With a pastry brush, paint liberally the cakes with rum.
4) In the dessert glasses, line the base with the cakes.
5) Fill 1/2 of each glass with the heaping spoonfulls of vanilla pudding.
6) Top the pudding with sliced strawberries and almonds.
7) Serve the dessert immediately or chill until served.