- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Hoodie Beef Soup Recipe
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Beef broth||2 Tablespoon (2 Packets)|
|Seasoning mix||2 Tablespoon (2 Packets)|
|Noodles||1 1⁄2 Ounce, uncooked|
|Beef||2 Ounce, roasted|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.7 mg
Sodium 448.1 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 33.5% Vitamin C 22.5%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion, celery, and carrot in hot margarine and stir fry the ingredients against medium heat with frequent stirring method; continue cooking until the ingredients become tender crisp; the entire process should take around 3 minutes time.
3. Add broth and water and mix both the ingredients to form a smooth combination.
4. Cook the mix against high intensity of flame until the mix turns to boiling.
5. Reduce the heat to low, add noodles in the mix and continue the boiling for 10 minutes.
6. Add beef and continue cooking until all ingredients are mixed and cooked evenly.
7. Before final serve, add parsley on it.