- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Homemade Raspberry Ice-Cream Recipe Video
|Fresh raspberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy whipping cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.7 mg
Sodium 19.2 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.3%
Sugars 22.1 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 66.5%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Freeze fresh raspberries overnight.
2) In a blender add frozen raspberries and add a tablespoon of icing sugar.
3) Pour a tablespoon of heavy whipping cream on it.
4) Blend the ingredients in pulse motion until completely pureed.
5) In a jar add few teaspoons of icing sugar.
6) Add a teaspoon of vanilla to it.
7) Mix the remaining whipping cream into it. Blend well until done.
8) In a glass serving bowl add the blended raspberry cream.
9) Garnish with whipped cream on top.