- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Grilled Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken thigh||400 Gram, boneless/skinless|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 166 mg
Sodium 647.3 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.3%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 40 g79.6%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat a grill on high.
2. To prepare the chicken, in a bowl place chicken.
3. Put equal parts of soya sauce, ketchup and honey in a seal zip pouch depending upon the amount of chicken.
4. Add little amount of sesame oil.
5. Put the chicken into the pouch and mix well.
6. Wet a towel with oil and brush the griller with it.
7. Keep the marinated chicken on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side.
8. Serve hot with your favorite sides.