- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Gazpacho Recipe
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Soup Can)|
|Wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garlic powder/1 clove garlic, minced||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||1 Medium, seeded and chopped to make about 1 cup|
|Sweet red pepper/Sweet green pepper||1 Small, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 50 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.94 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.66%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 178.4 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 1 g2.2%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 49.9%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Into a glass bowl or ceramic bowl, empty the soup tin.
2. Add 1 soup can of water to the soup and stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly for a minimum of 6 hours or preferably overnight so that the flavors blend and intensify before serving.
4. Into chilled bowls or soup cups, ladle the chilled soup after stirring well.
5. Serve accompanied by crusty bread.