- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Fix Casserole Recipe
|Macaroni and cheese dinner||8 Ounce (Packaged)|
|Canned asparagus pieces||10 Ounce, drained, reserve juice|
|Eggs||3 , hard-boiled, sliced|
|Black olives||10 , pitted, sliced|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated medium|
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 180.5 mg
Sodium 835.1 mg34.8%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 17 g34.4%
Vitamin A 21.7% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 25.3% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) Follow package directions to cook the macaroni and cheese.
3) Grease 1 quart (1 L) casserole and transfer 2/3 of macaroni into it.
4) Put a layer of asparagus over it.
5) Follow the layer with egg.
6) Sprinkle olives over it.
7) Drizzle asparagus juice over it.
8) Spread remaining 1/3 macaroni over it.
9) In a small bowl add bread crumbs and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
10) Spread the mixture over macaroni.
11) Bake for about 30 minutes.
12) Serve hot.