- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Company Pudding Recipe
|Vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, shredded|
|Shredded orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (California)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries/2 large bananas||16 Ounce (1 Box)|
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.3 mg
Sodium 361.9 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 30.5%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 0.81%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse berries under water and remove their outer covering and dice.(If bananas are used, skin and cut them into slices).
2) Using only 1 1/2 cups milk, prepare pudding mix as per the directions on package.
3) Stir in salt and orange rind.
4) Take off the pudding from heat and let cool after mixing in Sherry.
5) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff stage.
6) Add the whipped cream into cooled pudding, mixing well.
7) Take 6 dessert dishes; divide fruit between them and add a serving of pudding on top of each.
8) If wished, garnish with additional whipped cream and fruit.