- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Cinnamon and Sugar Toast Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Light Or Dark Works)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 798 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.6%
Saturated Fat 19.7 g98.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.6 mg
Sodium 296.8 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 100.6 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 19.2% Vitamin C 0.48%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Turn on your oven broiler. Set the temperature to high.
2) On a baking sheet, lay out the bread slices.
3) Butter one side of the bread.
4) Then cover each buttered slice of bread with brown sugar.
5) Top off the bread with ground cinnamon.
6) Place the baking sheet in the oven for 2 minutes. You will need to keep an eye on your toast.
7) Once you start to see the sugar melt and bubble it’s time to remove it from the oven.
8) Let the toast cool as the sugar will be very hot and can burn you.
9) After your cinnamon sugar toast cools, serve and enjoy!
If your making for kids, use cookie cutters to turn toast into fun shapes!