- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Chili Soup Recipe
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Whole corn||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Fresh, Frozen Or Canned)|
|Uncooked elbow macaroni||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 815.1 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 32 g63.9%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 51.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 32.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion, brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine chili mix, tomatoes and 5 cups of water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add corn and macaroni; cook for another 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
5. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and divide the macaroni equally among each serving.