- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Chicken Quesadilla Recipe Video
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Grated cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fruilano, strong Cheddar, jalapeno havarti)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Mango||1 Medium, strips|
|Fresh cilantro||3 Tablespoon, chop|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon, divided|
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.5 mg24.5%
Sodium 728 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 30 g60.7%
Vitamin A 22.3% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 52.3% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSkillet
1. Shred the cooked chicken, grate the cheese, set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onions and cut the mango into thin strips.
3. Chop cilantro, set aside.
4. Preheat the pan and dab the paper towel with olive oil and lightly run the paper towel over the pan..
5. Arrange the tortillas in 2 parallel rows of four.
6. On each tortillas base place the chicken followed by cheese, coriander leaves, red onion and mango slices.
7. Once done cover it with the top tortilla, place the quesadilla on the hot pan and brush some olive oil on top and cook for 1 ½ minute on each side.
8. Serve the quesadilla with lemon wedge and salsa or guacamole.