- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Chicken and Noodles Stir Fry Recipe
|Boneless skinless chicken thighs||1 1⁄2 Pound (6 Thighs)|
|Chicken flavored oriental soup||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Canola oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced thin|
|Carrots||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diagonally cut|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), warmed|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g11.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.6 mg37.9%
Sodium 562.8 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 51.4% Vitamin C 30.9%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying pan or wok, place oil and heat to medium temperature.
7. Stir in garlic and onion; cook for about 4 minutes or until onion is clear.
8. Increase heat to high and add chicken.
9. Continuing to stir-fry for about 6 minutes until chicken is done.
10. In the pan or wok and add carrots, celery and both flavor packets.
11. Stir and cook about 2 minutes.
12. Add cabbage and mix all the ingredients together; stir-fry for about 2 more minutes.
13. Add cooked noodles and chicken broth, mixing well for about 2 more minutes until heated through.
14. Serve immediately with wide, crisp oriental noodles as garnish.