- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Butter Coffee Cake Recipe
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Double acting baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped, melted, divided|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg
Sodium 80.7 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.4%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) Use a large mixing bowl to add flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder. Combine all together and place it aside.
4) In another small mixing bowl beat milk, 1/3 cup melted butter, egg, and vanilla with a wire whisk.
5) Add this mixture to the flour mixture.
6) Use an electric mixer to beat until mixture is smooth.
7) In another small bowl, add remaining 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar with the cinnamon. Place it aside.
8) Use the prepared pan to pour in the batter in a smooth way.
9) Brush remaining melted butter on top and sprinkle the cinnamon mixture on top.
10) Place inside oven to bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick, inserted in center, comes out dry.
11) Place the pan on wire rack to cool down.
12) Slice and serve the cake with your choice of toppings.