- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Brown Sugar Drop Cookies Recipe
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7337 Calories from Fat 4056
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 457 g702.7%
Saturated Fat 249.3 g1246.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1345.5 mg448.5%
Sodium 584.6 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 762 g254%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88.1%
Sugars 408 g
Protein 84 g168.9%
Vitamin A 235.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 41.9% Iron 117.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sift the flour, measure and keep aside.
2. Measure sugar and butter and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
4. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
5. In a large dry and grease free mixing bowl combine the butter and the sugar.
6. Use an electric beater at a medium speed to cream the mixture until it is light and grainy.
7. Add the egg yolks to the creamed mixture, one at a time, beating at a low speed until well blended
8. Stir the flour into the mixture and fold in the nuts.
9. Drop the mixture using a teaspoon, onto the buttered cookie sheet and immediately place in the oven.
10. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden
11. Remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool and become crisp on the tray for 5 minutes.
12. Using a pallet knife, gently loosen the cookies and slide onto a wire rack to cool
13. Enjoy the cookies with your evening beverage.
Store the cookies in an airtight container in a cool dry place