- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Quick and Easy Super Bowl Nachos Recipe Video
|Tortila chips||20 Ounce|
|Refried beans||16 Ounce|
|Chili without beans||16 Ounce|
|Shredded cheese||8 Ounce (Mexican cheese)|
|Sour cream||16 Ounce|
|Jalapeno slices||8 Ounce|
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.2%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 35.4 mg
Sodium 750.1 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 27.5% Iron 50.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 or 400 degree F.
2. In a shallow baking dish, put half the content of tortilla chips.
3. In a pan, heat the refried beans and chili without beans until smooth and hot.
4. Pour half of the mixture over the chips into the baking dish. Spread it all over.
5. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese into the baking dish.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and repeat the same process for the other half of the tortillas if needed.
7. Top the baked nachos with sour cream and jalapeno slices.
8. Serve hot with your choice of dip.