- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick And Easy Spinach Pesto Lasagna Recipe
|Pesto sauce||22 Ounce (1 Jar, Cibo Naturals)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach and cheese ravioli||36 Ounce (1 Package, Monterey Pasta)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Pound, shredded|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7159 Calories from Fat 4334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 484 g745.2%
Saturated Fat 173 g864.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 736.2 mg
Sodium 11782.8 mg491%
Total Carbohydrates 435 g145%
Dietary Fiber 37.1 g148.5%
Sugars 36.5 g
Protein 184 g368.1%
Vitamin A 98.4% Vitamin C 74.2%
Calcium 298% Iron 85.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a mixing bowl, blend pesto sauce with cream. Place a small amount of sauce in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
3. Place a single layer of ravioli evenly over the sauce. Spread 3/4 to 1 cup sauce evenly over ravioli and smooth with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle a quarter of the mozzarella evenly over the surface.
4. Repeat step 3, being sure to get even coverage for each layer.
5. Repeat the process one more time, using all of the remaining sauce and mozzarella to provide a thicker final topping.This will give the lasagna a nicely browned, bubbly appearance.
6. Bake the lasagna, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting