- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Campfire Meals Quesadilla Recipe Video
|Poblano peppers||2 , roasted and chop|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Chicken||1 , cooked (Only breast piece required for the dish)|
Calories 1701 Calories from Fat 909
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.5%
Saturated Fat 32.7 g163.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 540.6 mg
Sodium 1105.7 mg46.1%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 166 g332.1%
Vitamin A 91.6% Vitamin C 0.57%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 48%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Oil and heat your pan.
2. Put the tortilla in the pan and warm up.
3. In the meanwhile, dice the chicken breast.
4. Scatter the half of the cheese, chopped chicken, chopped pablano and season with salt.
5. Fold over the tortilla.
6. Remove and proceed to make the other quesadilla using the remaining half of the ingredients.
7. Serve the quesadilla with Pico de gallo (an authentic Mexican salsa made with tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos)