- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Easy Mozarella Bruschetta Recipe Video
|Ciabatta bread||1 Pound, cut in half|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Cherry tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Yellow pepper||1 , roasted, cut in strips|
|Red pepper flake||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Basil||1 Bunch (100 gm), chop|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.8 mg9.3%
Sodium 954.2 mg39.8%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 36.6% Vitamin C 108.8%
Calcium 31.5% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under the broiler.
3. Sprinkle oregano on top of bread.
4. Then, top bread with mozzarella. Place it in oven, and bake for a few minutes.
5. Spread tomatoes, bell pepper, pepper flakes, and fresh basil on it.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese, and serve bruschetta immediately.