- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Video
|Rotisserie chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 Medium, chopped|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Biscuit mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1096 Calories from Fat 587
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98%
Saturated Fat 18.8 g94%
Trans Fat 1.6 g
Cholesterol 331 mg110.3%
Sodium 4716.2 mg196.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 99 g197.1%
Vitamin A 49.1% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 36.2% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2. Grease or spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
3. In a bowl, put together biscuit mix and milk, and stir well, set aside.
4. In a bowl, pour in chicken soup and chicken stock, and stir well to mix and set aside.
5. In the casserole dish, place chicken, vegetables and eggs in layers.
6. Season the layered ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Stream the chicken soup mixture over the layered ingredients.
8. Pour the biscuit mixture, over the chicken vegetable layers, and spread well.
9. Pour the melted butter on top and spread to cover.
10. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Serve hot with fresh salad.