- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Once a Week Kitchen - How to Make Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe Video
|Cooked chicken||1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Pasta sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked pasta||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooked peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
Calories 1039 Calories from Fat 514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g88.7%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.1 mg
Sodium 655.7 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.8%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 80 g159.6%
Vitamin A 31.2% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 46.6% Iron 30.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Grease a baking dish with oil.
3. In a large bowl, place all ingredients and mix. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
4. Top evenly with cheese. Bake at 375F for about 30 minutes. Check once after 15 minutes, turn the dish, if required.
5. Serve warm with your choice of beverage.