- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Easy Beer Bread Recipe Video
|Biscuit mix/Hot roll mix||3 Cup (48 tbs) (750 Milliliter)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (45 Milliliter)|
|Beer||296 Milliliter (1 Can)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1525 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 776.8 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 361 g120.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.3 g61.2%
Sugars 75.6 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 93% Iron 85.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C) and grease well 18 muffin tins
2. Mix biscuit mix and sugar together.
3. Add beer, and beat by hand or with hand beater until thoroughly mixed.
4. Let sit for about 12 minutes.
5. Pour or spoon into muffin tins filling them about half full.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Cool in the tins after removing from the oven and serve warm with butter or jam.