- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Easy Beer Bread Recipe Video
|Biscuit mix/Hot roll mix||3 Cup (48 tbs) (750 Milliliter)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon (45 Milliliter)|
|Beer||296 Milliliter (1 Can)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.8 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 45 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.2% Iron 0.35%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C) and grease well 18 muffin tins
2. Mix biscuit mix and sugar together.
3. Add beer, and beat by hand or with hand beater until thoroughly mixed.
4. Let sit for about 12 minutes.
5. Pour or spoon into muffin tins filling them about half full.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Cool in the tins after removing from the oven and serve warm with butter or jam.