- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick and Delicious Tuna Tacos Recipe Video
|Tortilla||2 (Mission fajita sized flour tortilla)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chop|
|Fresh herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Baby greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Oil spray||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Salsa||2 Tablespoon (Mango and avocado salsa)|
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg
Sodium 481.2 mg20%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.8%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 69.6% Vitamin C 79.1%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Marinate the tuna in 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, fresh ginger and fresh herbs for 5-7 minutes.
2. Lightly oil the grill pan with oil spray.
3. On medium heat, place the fish steak over it after shaking the excess marinade from the surface.
4. To make the steak medium-rare in the center, you need to cook about a minute or two per side.
5. Let the tuna sit for few minutes after it is grilled. Thinly slice the steak once it has rested.
6. Toss the baby greens with freshly squeezed orange and lime juice, salt and pepper.
7. Add the sliced tuna along with the baby greens to the tortilla.
8. Top this with fresh mango and avocado salsa.
9. Plate and serve.