- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quiche Recipe - Ham Quiche Recipe Video
|Pie shell||1 (ready to cook)|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, grated (or 2 small)|
|Vegetable spread||3 Tablespoon|
|Ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (or leftover)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Large (or 3 medium sized)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Havarti/Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (1/2-1)|
Calories 1103 Calories from Fat 581
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.7%
Saturated Fat 30.9 g154.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 334.6 mg111.5%
Sodium 1242.2 mg51.8%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 46 g92.3%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 69.8% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and place pie shell on it.
3. In pie shell grate garlic and spread it evenly on the bottom.
4. Spread vegetable spread evenly on top of garlic, and put chopped ham in pie shell.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pepper, egg, cayenne pepper, and flour. Mix well. pour the mixture into the pie shell.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top and pop it in oven for 35 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve ham quiche with boiled peas.
You can add any kind of vegetables depending on your taste in quiche.