- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quiche Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ice water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as necessary)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Soft goat cheese||8 Ounce|
|Dried cranberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Toasted pine nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red chard stalks||3 Medium|
Calories 1219 Calories from Fat 707
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.6%
Saturated Fat 40.8 g203.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 369.3 mg
Sodium 1747.4 mg72.8%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 19.7 g
Protein 52 g103.8%
Vitamin A 68.3% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 102.5% Iron 38.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE CRUST
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer add flour, butter and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Pour ice water as necessary and bring together in a dough.
4. Separate into two equal halves, put in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
5. Take the dough out and roll into two circular discs keeping in between two sheaths of plastic wrap for two quiches.
6. Place over a pie plate and cut off the excess from the sides.
7. Crumple the sides and press it in.
FOR THE FIRST QUICHE
8. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add three eggs, 1 cup of milk, grated cheese and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
10.Pulse the mixture and pour into one of the ready crusts.
FOR THE SECOND QUICHE
11.In the bowl of a stand mixer, add three eggs,1 cup of milk, goat cheese and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
12.Chop the red chard stalks and add it to the egg mixture along with the pine nuts and dried cranberries in it.
13.Pour in another ready pie crust.
14.Bake the quiches for 40 minutes.
15. Let the quiches cool on the counter for at least 30 minutes.
16. Cut into wedges and serve.