- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quessadilla for Appetizer, Lunch or Dinner Recipe Video
|Green onion||3 , chopped|
|Red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 , chopped|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mexican seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Thepla||400 Gram (4 pieces)|
|Plain fried paratha||200 Gram (2 pieces)|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.4 mg
Sodium 337.4 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 8 g16.3%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wide pan, warm the tortilla. Spread the quesadilla mix on the tortilla and fold it. Fry on both sides until light golden brown.
2. Remove from the pan and slice into triangles.
3. Serve the Tortilla Quessadilla with fresh salad.
FOR THEPLA QUESSADILLA
1. Place one thepla on work the surface. Spread out the quesadilla mix on top. Cover with another thepla.
2. In a wide pan, spread some olive oil and place the prepared thepla. Fry on both sides until light brown.
3. Remove from the pan and slice into triangles.
4. Serve the Thepla Quessadilla with salad and enjoy!
FOR PARATHA QUESSADILLA
1. In a wide pan, place one plain paratha. Spread cheese and Mexican seasoning on top and fold it.
2. Fry on both sides until light golden brown. Remove from the pan and slice into pieces.
3. Serve the Paratha Quessadilla as an appetizer for dinner or lunch.